Table 1: SEF score averages of simulation sessions for observers
|SEF Items***||Sim I (n=87)||Sim II (n=82)||Sim III (n=72)||Statistical test*/p|
|1. This experience will improve my care of patients.
2. I was adequately oriented to the simulation environment.
3. This simulation was a valuable learning experience.
4. This debriefing was a valuable learning experience.
5. The length of time for this simulation and debriefing was appropriate.
6. The objectives for this simulation were met.
7. I would recommend this simulation to others.
8. Completing the simulation helped me understand classroom information better.
9. I learned as much from observing my peers as I did when I was actively involved in caring for the simulated patient.
10. This experience increased my critical thinking skills.