Peer Review Process
We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers in our journals. To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a standard review process. ClinMed International Library follows a Double-blind reviewing procedure in which referees remain anonymous to the author(s), whilst the identity of the author(s) is likewise unknown to the reviewers.
All publication decisions are made by the journal's editors-in-Chief, editors on the basis of the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly. The submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
Overview from submission to publication
1. Your submission will be received by the Editorial office.
2. You will receive an acknowledgement by email containing your unique reference number which is your manuscript ID; which should be used in all further communications.
3. All newly submitted papers are first considered by the Managing editor of the journal.
4. Author will receive the email within 48 hours, if the manuscript is rejected in first stage. Manuscripts will be rejected in this first stage for the below reasons
• If the manuscript does not fall within the scope of the journal
• If the submitted manuscript is incomplete
• If the findings are not sufficiently described
• If the content is plagiarized
5. The remaining papers are sent out for double blind peer review. Authors will receive an initial decision on the manuscript within 20 days on average and 7 days in case of fast track review.
6. In case of revision required, all the comments of editor and reviewers will be sent to author along with the original version of manuscript. Author should submit the revised version along with the rebuttal to editorial office within 15 days. Author can request for extension of timeline writing to editorial office. Final decision of the manuscript will depend on the editors of the journal.
7. If accepted, authors have their papers published online as soon as 1 week after acceptance. All the accepted articles will be published online. All the online versions are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI). Editorial office will take care of submitting the published articles to various indexing sites.
Timeline for review
Authors will receive an initial decision on the manuscript within 20 days on average. If you have an important results which you want to publish, request a fast-track review and get a decision on your manuscript within 7 days. Mention in the cover letter if you are requesting for fast-track review.